Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Being a nerd

Yo bloggy.

Being a nerd is a lot of fun really. Last week I visited a university for a camp thing, and had to make a detour to a school music concert (bonus points for the badn geeks). I now just recieved *official* notification that I am a nerd via a scholars (not scholarship, I repeat, not scholarship)program thing that I applied for.
And I got in cos I'm awesome=]

Today, however, I was angry.
In my graphics class, two disguisting males spent a large portion of the class antagonising and patronising a nerd(one of which I do not know, but that is beside the point). Maybe it made them feel awesome or something, I don't know. However it amused me that one day those loserheads will probably be working for a nerd. Oh the irony of it all hehehe.

Anyway, to all you wonderful people out there with nerdlike leanings such as myself, here is why we are awesome..


  • You're probably gonna make a lot of money one day

  • You have much more purpose in life that kicking a ball

  • Getting a sickie is easy, everyone will believe you, you love school afterall, right?

  • Uni is bound to have a lot of hot (and nerdy!)guys and chicks

  • You can enter the school library without being shunned by friends

  • You actually understand Einsteins theory of Relativity...mostly

  • It's easy to get a job

  • You're mum thinks you're cool

  • You type in a very gramatically correct way (well that's a plus for me at least

  • There are actually a lot of people who like adorable nerdiness more that jock manliness

  • Teachers can be cool sometimes:)

  • You're allowed to feel interlectually superior


  • Well I hope that has been enlightening to all.
    I am going to sleep. Gotta be up bright and early for school tomorrow:)

No comments: