Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love Pistacios=[[

Over the last few months I have gained a liking toward the little seed. In fact, I have a whole box full of the shells (Yep, I now collect pistacio shells along with sugar sachets, but more about that later).
Maybe it's because it actually gives my hands (and sometimes teeth) something to do. And the shells are deliciously salty. The shells? Yes, you must of course suck them before you break the little suckers open.

It is with great regret to inform you that the bowl in front og me is now empty, save for the shells. I know there are pistacios at sundry locations around my room, I shall seek them out later.

So, I suppose you are wondering why the heck I decided to dedicate an entire post to my love of pistacios?
Well because I am very distressed. Pistacios are a coping method.
or maybe I am just not normal.

But anyway, my poor poor garath may not make it!
Damn holidays!
I put him outside for a week; We had to go away on mega fun caravaning holiday (more about that later also).

It din't rain, and got very hot.

I am very distressed, he must survive!

No comments: