Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Epic Blog

A Belated Merry Christmas and a happy 2009 to all my avid readers.

And to you my blog, for making it this far.

Updates in my world:

Romy has returned form her Japanese trip, so we decided to have a party. It was rather awkward however when there were random aquaintences and boyfriends turning up. It resulted in a somewhat pissed off Romy, an orgy-fest in the pool, and nighmarish results of sugar mixing with squirty cream and silly sdtring. Thankfully I didn't have to clean it up:)
So we all escaped into the house, watched a slideshow, then played many hours of Buzz, which I am the king of.

Our next little shindig will go better though, less randoms, more party games i think. Yes, we are all hardcore.


For christmas I scored a little camcorder. It was excellent:) I have so far only filmed Christmas day/night, boxing day, another social gathering, and new years eve. So mostly my parents drinking alcohol (my father has a new 1 litre beer mug...).
So i get to edit all of that along with my other film expeditions.

On the subject of drinking parents, it is really quite sad really. Last night, after working all day, I was up till 2:45 or so, I was falling asleep in my chair (and no, I wasn't drunk, I was plesantly sober) so I went to bed. My parents and Co. didn't make their way to their rooms till the later half of 4 am.

It worries me at times. I don't think they are alcoholics, just social...
I just think it is sad that they can outdo me every time:S

Well I shall be back shortly, so until then, stay strong with the New Years resolutions, keep taking the painkillers, and have a great new year:)

No comments: